Q for Cutting melamine

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by blueassedfly!, May 17, 2008.

1. blueassedfly!

blueassedfly! New Member

have seen lots of posts regarding your fantasmagoricaljigsaw blades, but no evidence as yet where to buy them, and i really would like to use a jigsaw blade that cuts through 40mm hardwoods without flexing. please leave your contact details so i can place an order or get info on where to buy!
    many thanks CK :)

2. fuzzy bear

fuzzy bear New Member

your not going to get a jigy blade that wont wander over 40mm wood top, just can not see it working.

3. Cutting Melamine

Cutting Melamine New Member

Hi Cordless King

Please send me an email at spon1080@orange.fr with your company details and location and I will be happy to arrange some test samples for you try as part of the local and national press launch. I'm looking for one tester per area so we can run a local press editorial.

The blade is being launched by a major worldwide tool brand and I'm currently waiting for the UK launch date. We are also talking with various suppliers including Screwfix to make sure blades are available for the launch.

I look forward to hearing from you and anyone else that is excited by the prospect of a blade that cuts everything with a perfect factory finish.

4. Cutting Melamine

Hi Fuzzy bear

If everyone thought like you, nobody would ever invent anything. This afternoon I cut 1.3m of 25mm planed timber along the grain with a total clean cut and a perfect 90 degree face, veryfied with a square. This blade is nothing like any blade currently available and is designed to cut melamine sheet without chipping either edge. Perfect results in all materials, no need for reverse marking, post cut finishing and no risk with expensive kitchen components. You can work faster, more accurately and save money on finishing consumables whilst giving a totally professional finish every time.

Once you've tried it, you wont use anything else.

5. hano

hano New Member

i dont doubt these blades will be good ,but i'm sure the jigsaw they are in will still be the over riding factor with them. what jigsaw have you been testing them with.
    p.s well done if they work

6. Cutting Melamine

Hi Hano
    The blade has been tested in virtually every current machine on the market both professional and DIY. Persoanlly I'm using a 12 year old Bosch DIY range 700 PAE and the blade performs perfectly. The blade really is the Holy Grail of jigsaw blades. Once you've tried it in Hardwood, softwood, Plywood, chipboard, Melamine, MDF, laminate flooring and even UPVC and Aluminium, you'll never use anything else!

7. fuster

fuster New Member

Any clues as to why this is such a revolutionary blade? You haven't given any info on how it works. I'm deeply sceptical.
    Revolutionary products are usually gimmicks

8. fuzzy bear

fuzzy bear New Member

ok i am always willing to try new tools or learne new ways of doing things so iwill contact you for a test blade and give it a go.

9. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

and i really would like to use a jigsaw blade that cuts through 40mm hardwoods without flexing.

The secret is not in the blade but rather the machine handling the blade IMHO. :)

Have you ever used the Festool Trion ?.
    I only do the occassional project in woodworking when I have the time. I have the above mentioned jigsaw and I have cut through 50mm hardwood with very good results.
    I have an Hitachi jigsaw also but since using the Festool I would never go back to using the Hitachi.
    That said perhaps some of the newer ranges have improved.

What sets the Festool apart from the Hitachi is the three way guidance mechanism with adjustable carbide tipped jaws set close to the workpiece.
    Though thats only one advantage. :)

10. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

Spamming idiot, get lost

11. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

My apologies.
    I won't mention Festool again. OOps I just did. :(
    Seriously though anyone with experience of the Festool (oops I did it again) will know what I am talking about. :)