Shower ID.

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by googan, Nov 27, 2014.

1. googan

googan New Member

Hi All

I have a Iflo mixer show that's only giving me cold water all other tapes are fine so im guessing its the mixer cartridge. Problem i have is that i cant work out the model of the shower.

shower pic: http://tinypic.com/r/28mohef/8

If any one could give me some advice/model number that would be great.

Thanks Tom

2. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

There's a really helpful bunch of guys on here (yep definitely lacking from input from the ladies) but if you get no joy, try - The Shower Doctor (sorry my phone won't let me post a link)

Excellent service and have used them myself

Fill in an on-line form and post a photo, they will ID the shower, very often on the same day

Also sell all the parts you will ever need and give you advice by the bucket load

No I don't work for them - just good to recommend great customer service

Good luck

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  3. googan

googan New Member

thank you! i have just sent them a message including the picture. Hopefully they can help if no one beats them to it.

Thanks Tom

4. Dave does Gas

Dave does Gas Screwfix Select

If its Iflo find your local City Plumbing supplies, take the picture in and ask them Iflo is their geniric stock Im sure that they will be able to identify it for you

5. googan

googan New Member

i emailed iflo and they are sending me the part free of charge. Im not even sure if it has garentee as i just bought the house but im happy non the less.

Thanks for your help guys.