Smocking

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Coloumb, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

It stinks.
    It kills you.
    It cost's a fortune.
    It's stupidly taxed.
    etc.

So why do it?

I don't smoke but would like to know why you do? That's if you do actually smoke, obvs.

o_O

2. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

because implanted into every smokers brain there is receptor that needs a key, smoking is that key, the receptor was planted by one or both parents, the receptor calls for the key long before the body knows the dangers, once the body knows the dangers the key as become addicted and the addiction is not easy to break, :(

tomplum ex smocker,,,,,,It can be beaten,,,:)

3. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

There was me thinking someone was asking for advice on embroidery techniques :(

PaulBlackpool and KIAB like this.
  4. I couldn't wait to reply to this - but Sos did it way better than I would have anyways :)

5. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Renowned for my Needlepoint, I am

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  6. Coloumb

Coloumb Screwfix Select

Spell check for the win. Init.

Tiny01 likes this.
  7. seen it all before

seen it all before Active Member

I don't smoke personally myself, but we should be glad that people do, as the taxes it brings in(billions) would have to be put on else where. And before people say how much the government spends treating smokers and related ilnesses the income it generates far outweighs the expenditure, otherwise by now they would of banned it.

8. CGN

CGN Screwfix Select

Do what you wanna do!

9. seen it all before

seen it all before Active Member

Generates roughly 12 billion in taxes, and roughly 3-6 billion in treatments of smokers.