Spare Parts? Parts Diagram? - Titan TTB674TAS 1500W Table Saw

Discussion in 'Tool Talk' started by Peter Moyes, Apr 26, 2024.

1. Peter Moyes

Peter Moyes New Member

Any help appreciated.

Titan TTB674TAS 1500W Table Saw

It seems Screwfix isn't interested in supporting any products with spare parts, despite the EU guidance for The Right To Repair.

But was wondering if any one knew who makes there Titan range and if there is spare parts diagrams and possible parts suppliers.

My table saw has died during cutting, I've tried the reset button and checked for any burnt out smells, I've checked the fuse in the plug but nothing.

Thanks, Regards Peter.

2. arrow

arrow Screwfix Select

3. McSport

McSport Screwfix Select

I don't know a lot about the right to repair.
    As I understand, it is unlikely to apply to your saw. More for TVs and white goods.
    It is also for professional repairers. Your diagnostics so far would indicate you might not be one :)

Peter Moyes likes this.
  4. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

Not unusual that own brands of tools have no back up service, no spare parts service, no tech advice, no servicing / repair back up, in fact, apart from the general 2 year warrenty offered with the Titan range, there’s no after sales follow up available,

Just good quality budget tools that I guess are designed as throw away at the end of their life

I own several Titan power tools and also don’t agree with this enforced replacement when they fail as goes against my nature but, have repaired several myself and obtained generic spare parts such as brushes / drive belts / blade bolts

But, as a diy’er, they suit my budget and perform to the standard that I need and not used on a daily / weekly basis so life expectancy is fine for me

As above, Solent Tools, have recommended them myself many times on this forum, don’t sell Titan branded spares as such but have part details for numerous brands, both the big players and also the own brands and as with the motor industry, many parts are generic and fit many brands across various price ranges - Solent Tools have these details and are super helpful but, you need to carry out some further testing first to identify where the problem lies with your saw

Without this info and only the general symptoms of ‘my table saw has died’, your clutching at straws, sorry

Need to check you have power at the motor, check the brushes, check continuity of the flex, etc. these machines are fairly basic, if the motor has burnt out, more than likely you will have local firms that re-wind motors (if coils have failed) but for a machine that costs little over £100 all in, have to weigh up the economics of a repair, leaving the rights and wrongs to one side for now

Good luck

Peter Moyes likes this.
  5. Peter Moyes

Peter Moyes New Member

Hi, thanks for replying, Solent only carry replacement brushes and the on/off switch, i've stripped it down and the motors started to melt, so think the fault may be there, these motors are probably mass produced and are common to other brands inc. Titan, but as there's no information on the plastic motor housing i cant even search for a replace IMG_20240426_145520.jpg ment.

McSport likes this.
  6. Peter Moyes

Peter Moyes New Member

7. Peter Moyes

Peter Moyes New Member

I've tried, they have replacement brushes and on/off switch.