TPD Interiers kitchen fitters , Colchester, marks Tey

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by allenandsonscarpentry.co.uk, Apr 13, 2016.

?

Anyone had a dealings with this company

1. Rouge kitchen fitters

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Formally Conway Interiers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. hi... I'm looking for information from customers who have had dealings with TPD / DPT Interiers Colchester..this company formally Conway interior/ interior design has set up again using a different trading name.
    This company is run by Sean Conway and Trevor Howard...this company has been trading for the last 2 years under these names after going into voluntary Bankruptcy in 2011... Case number 485...countless CCJ's against Sean Conway... Both Sean and Trevor have been made Bankrupt owing thousands..

If anyone has any information on this company please don't hesitate to contact me with your information if good or bad feed back...
    Company been running for 2 years and surprisingly enough no portfolio or customers feedback..
    Be interesting to see if this COWBOY outfit is up to his old tricks again but supplying poor quality kitchens and taking the money and not fully completing the contract.. Employing rouge under qualified fitters doing illegal connections on gas and electrics...

2. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Never heard of them, but Marks Tey good for Classic Scambles. :D:D:D

3. Victoria Banks

Victoria Banks New Member

4. Victoria Banks

Victoria Banks New Member

Hi,

we have recently suffered the same fate. Will post my own review shortly. Peter came recommended from a friend so we didn’t think to check.. and oh boy did we get stung!!! Sharing because I want as many people as possible aware of what this man is capable of. Here is the review I have left on Facebook of what this awful company did to us:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SHARE.

Don’t use TPD Interiors (they also have a second company called DPT). They provided us with a terrible service and as many people need to be warned as possible. Please get it out there not to use this business or Peter Conway (real name Sean Conway).

They took our money for a new kitchen and toilet and did not fulfil their contract. They started the job late, left the job unfinished after two weeks and by unfinished I mean with no downstairs bathroom and an incomplete kitchen (lots of missing parts - which we were lucky enough to get off of them two months after the start date to install ourselves). When we called them to find out when they were coming back they did not answer, when we emailed to find out when they were coming back, they did not answer. Eventually Peter picked up to my husband and swore at him down the phone.

This man and company are totally unprofessional. We understand from our research (a little too late) that they have countless CCJs against them (under previous company names) so if we were to pursue them, they would likely close the company that we used and use the one in the almost exact same name. We have found out that this has happened to others when we looked on local forums.

Please please please share, to stop this man doing to other what he did to us. Please get in contact if you have had a similar experience and any luck getting your money back.