Trump condemns

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Aug 13, 2017.

1. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Aye up,, Jack's back :p:p:p:p:p

2. fostyrob

fostyrob Screwfix Select

I just read this thread title as "Trump condoms"! A truly terrifying concept!:eek:

3. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Yep coloured with the American flag,, but only available in extra small size. :D:D:D:D:D:D

4. What a shame he didn't use them - prevent his appalling spawn.

5. One for each finger :)

6. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Well his hand gestures suggest something quite small!

7. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

It's weird to see DA talking about Nazis and fascists and it's not hyperbole.

President Trump isn't known for his literacy, so maybe he would like some pictures to go with his words?

"You had a group on one side that was bad, and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent."
    [​IMG]

"They came charging in - without a permit."
    [​IMG]

"There are two sides to a story."
    [​IMG]

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  8. Jeeez, the guy just can't help himself, can he?

He must of stayed up all night worrying about how he disenfranchised his core supporters, and vowed to put it right this morn.

What a guy.

First, an explanation for the non-delay in his initial response:

"I didn’t wait long. I didn’t wait long. I didn’t wait long. I wanted to make sure unlike most politicians that what I said was correct. Not make a quick statement ... It takes a little while to get the facts. You still don’t know the facts and it’s a very, very important process to me ... You don’t make statements that direct unless you know the facts ... When I make a statement I like to be correct ... Before I make a statement, I need the facts ... so making the statement when I made the statement, it was excellent. In fact the young woman who I hear was a fantastic young woman ... her mother wrote me and said, through I guess Twitter, social media, the nicest things and I very much appreciated that ... Her mother on Twitter thanked me for what I said. And honestly if the press were not fake and were honest, the press would have said what I said was very nice. I’d do it the same way and you know why? Because I want to make sure when I make a statement that the statement is correct."

"I didn’t know David Duke (KKK) was there, I wanted to see the facts ... everybody said ‘His statement was beautiful,’ he could’ve made it sooner ... there’s still things that people don’t know."

"When you say the ‘alt-right’, define alt-right to me. You define it. What about the ‘alt-left’ that came charging at, excuse me, what about the ‘alt-left’ that came charging at as you say the ‘alt-right’, do they have any semblance of guilt? They do. What about the fact that they came charging swinging, they had clubs in their hands. Do they have any problem? I think that they do. As far as I’m concerned, that was a horrible, horrible day. Wait a minute, I’m not finished, fake news. That was a horrible day. I will tell you something. I watch the shots very closely. You had a group on one side that was bad, and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent, and nobody wants to say that, but I’ll say that right now. You had a group on the other side that came charging in without a permit, and they were very, very violent."

"Not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me, not all of those people were white supremacists. By any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E Lee, and you take a look at it, many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E Lee. So this week it’s Robert E Lee, I noticed that Stonewall Jackson is coming down, I wonder is it George Washington next week and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You all, you really do have to ask yourself where does it stop ... You had some bad people in that group, but you also had very fine people on both sides."

9. Jeez, you wait all day for a btiw2ism, and he pips it in chust before yours - and he adds wit, satire and pics.

YEAH, I said CHUST CHUST CHUST - what'cha going' to do about it? :oops:

10. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

Extremism has no place in modern society, the police should let them fight it out. Why waste moderate taxpayers' money on separating, arresting, putting on trial and jailing when herding them into a compound. will do the trick.
    Poor old Donald can't do right from wrong.

11. Well thought out idea Harry.

Let the extremeists fight it out.

Isnt that exactly the opposite that you want over here ?

12. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

So Nazis are bad... and we should identify people having ideologies with which we disagree and herd them into compounds?
    If that post contained any more irony it'd be ferromagneticy.

Perhaps he could start by learning the difference between them.

chippie244 likes this.
  13. Harry Stottle

The idea is suitable for any country. I find it irritating that my hard earned tax money is often spent being nice to troublemakers and I'm sure that's the case with most Americans.

14. Harry Stottle

Sorry btiw2 I phrased that badly, what I meant was "dammed if he's right, damned if he's wrong"

15. Can you point out an occasion when he was damned for being right?

Or even for being right?

16. “I see no equivalence between those who propound fascist views and those who oppose them. I think it is important for all those in positions of responsibility to condemn far-right views wherever we hear them.”

Well done, and nicely said that lady.

Now trot off and try and do some business with the guy.

17. "Neo-Nazis: bad
    Anti-Nazis: good
    I learned that as a child.
    It was pretty obvious."

Well done, and nicely said, that cove.

18. I really really hope that Trumps' visit to the UK goes ahead.

It'll give us an opportunity to show the world our true mettle.

After the debacle of Brexit.

19. P J Thompson

P J Thompson Active Member

If the BNP in Britain are owt to go by, the white supremecists in the us wouldn't fare too well in Harry's compound :D

As for the idea that opposing Nazis is equivolent to Nazism..... :D

I do take issue with the whole 'far fight' label though.

Supremicism isn't an economic ideology. Nazism was economically not that far right at all. The BNP are economically fairly centrist.
    It's not their economics that are so disgusting is it!

As for Trump....he's way past a joke nowadays.