TV Pilots

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by chippie244, Oct 23, 2014.

1. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I've worked on a quite a few tv shows, some awful, some fantastic, but at the beginning you can't tell which is which.
    What would be a pilot you would pitch? Great British Plumb Off, Secret Sparky, Timber Team, Grand Ground works?

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Conniving Carpentry. :p:p:p:p

3. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

How would that work jj?:):) Pitch it to me:p

4. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

Catch-phase.Every question you get wrong you get an electric shock.:)

5. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I rember Biggles, that was the original pilot t.v prog :)

6. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

T'would be a bit like rogue traders, but all about joiners.. Complete with secret filming and genuine old vulnerable people. The competition would be to see who can rip them off for the biggest amount of money for the least amount of work. The winner could win a new set of chisels and a rusty saw. Second place would win a weekend in Skeggy and the third place would win a fortnight in Skeggy. The absolute last place joiner could win their own caravan in Skeggy (and have to live in it for the rest of their lives) .
    To add to the excitement, we could have Melinda Messenger, Samantha Fox and Holly Willoughby vying for a prize as "Best Blagger" They'd have to blag freebies off the big sheds, like fully fitted kitchens , bedrooms and bathrooms or even double glazing for nowt. Of course, they'd have to wear skimpy clothing and run around a lot, spraying each other with cold water at every opportunity.

Then,, just when you didn't think it could get any more exciting, Dominic Littlewood and Matt Allwright could compete in the "Chasing a builder down the street" and "Jumping out of a wardrobe" to catch some totally unsuspecting cowboy,, all while the girls are still spraying each other with increasingly colder water and running about. :p:p:p

Could become a classic tv series.

7. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

sounds good to me :p:p