Van broke into. .

Discussion in 'Electricians' Talk' started by sparky Si-Fi, Apr 28, 2016.

1. peter palmer

peter palmer Screwfix Select

A lad I used to work with looked out of his window and saw some scroat inside his van on the drive. He legged it downstairs, scroat ran away with a drill in his hand. Unfortunately for the scroat this lad caught up with him, booted his legs from under him and as he went down he broke his wrist on the pavement. He was then dragged back along the pavement by his hair to this lads house where he got a proper beating.

2. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Screwfix Select

Keep golf club handy police can't argue it a weapon

3. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Also got caught out when doing some work on my mothers house, left some tools in her shed overnight and it was broken into. Insurance company wouldn't pay out because sheds aren't deemed as secure and they weren't being used as for trade work as I would be unlikely to charge my mother. Her house insurance didn't cover it either as it only covers third party possesions in the house.

So now every job, all the tools go with me and go back in the workshop never leave anything on site anymore not even family