wanted

Discussion in 'Painters' Talk' started by tom.plum, May 7, 2015.

1. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

painter, must have full set of tools,ie- brush,radio,sun newspaper,smart phone and kettle, transport not essential as all jobs are cyber based, basic pay is good ( but there's not much of it), no certs,cscs card,or any other badges and ribbons, no agencies please,
    apply here

2. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

No good for me Tom, I don't read the Scum.

3. flateric

flateric Well-Known Member

Anyone applied yet tom :D

4. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

there's been a good response Flatz, the guy who seems the keenest has a new set of bib n' brace overalls and he's fresh out of the 4 hour ' how to paint without numbers' course and achieved a blue ribbon award, its a white ribbon because he painted it himself and someone removed the number, but he's very interested and will gain in confidence as he grows some pubes, I think we ought to give him a trial, ;)

5. flateric

flateric Well-Known Member

I was going to put myself forward for the job :)

6. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I think we should give the first applicant a trial first Eric, He comes for good painting stock, his name is Kianoo Wren, his great,great,great,great,great,great grandfather's name was Christopher and was well known amongst the painting fraternity of old, he never used spray guns or big wide 'rolf harris' style brushes, he was a true tradesman so perhaps Kianoo has inherited some of this foreparents patience and style, I say we go with him for a month, ;)

7. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Do you need any dodgy chippies TomP?

8. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Christopher Wren a painter. ??????

9. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

dodgy chippies,good chippies and ugly chippies all welcome, :)

10. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

2 out of 3 ain't bad. :p

11. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

yes Phil, he was a good church builder but also a painter as well, :rolleyes: