Weather- rain

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Demonica, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Demonica

Demonica Member

I'm hoping the weather is going to change soon so I can get on with sealing the caravan on Monday.
    We went to tow sure this afternoon, I wasn't going to but instead of laying in bed with my aches and pains I decided to go and get some sealant. Hoping that it was going to stop raining. Has it? No.
    The rain has ruined my plans in sorting the caravan out for today.
    It's annoying that when u have something planned for the day the weather decides to change. Early this morning it was sunny, what happened between 7am and 11 I don't know.

2. Between 7am and 11? It rained.

3. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I slept.

Demonica likes this.
  4. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

Lol yeah it rained here too :D all blooming day!

Do what I do monica. Dance in the rain smiley-dance001.gif

5. Demonica

Demonica Member

Not in tipton it didn't. ;-) the sun has come out now, meh! And it's getting to be dusk, won't be able to see soon if I start on the caravan, plus once I start something I like to finish it the same day. Hope it holds off for tomorrow.

6. Demonica

Demonica Member

Ha ha, I did that when we had that bad rain storm last year, my kids joined me outside in the rain. Went out in it the other morning to feed the birds. Love the rain just not when I want to sort something out tho.

7. parahandy

parahandy Screwfix Select

I was out there watching my back garden flood when this landed beside me with a thud. I don't know what laid it but it must have a right sore bung hole.

Question is, do you think the rain will wash it away or will I have to get the Mrs to lift it into the bin? I hate disturbing her when she's sleeping.

[​IMG]

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  8. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

It looks like fox poo to me.

9. parahandy

I'd have thought it was a cat or a fox myself if it hadn't fallen from the sky with a splash of watery white emulsion.

It's a cracker.

10. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Flying fox? :)

11. parahandy

pterodactyl maybe.

12. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

I'd definitely get the misses up to clean it away, it might stain the decking, then she'll have a job on her hands trying to remove it, best avoiding the extra work. :D

13. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Glad to see you laid your decking the right way up.

14. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Don't bloody start that up again. :rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p

KIAB likes this.
  15. parahandy

I'm glad I did now as well.
    I'd hate to see my Mrs out in the rain scraping pterodactyl sh!t out of those grooves :)

Gatt likes this.
  16. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Hawk poop or similar bird .

A casting!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  17. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

greater spotted sh1tehawk, also answers to the name of ryuler.

Gatt likes this.
  18. Demonica

Demonica Member

Hmm, cat maybe. Flying poo, heard of raining cats and dogs but flying poo. New one too me

19. proby

proby Active Member

Canada geese or your neighbour getting rid of it out of his garden on the end of a shovel:rolleyes:

KIAB and Demonica like this.
  20. Demonica

Demonica Member

Hmm, least if it was it's out of his garden and given someone else the problem instead.
    It stopped raining for a short while, I thought I'd take my mutt out for his walk, went to grab my coat, and then it decides to p it down again. Grrr!!.
    Blinking rain.