What a gay day...

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Mar 29, 2014.

1. for getting married.

The sun's oot, and there's lots of happy couples.

And lots of p*****-off religious groups who proclaim "It's not about rights..."

Indeedie - for them it's about a tract written thousands of years ago by semi-literate desert dwellers, and heavily butchered, modified and censored over the centuries since - all in the name or power.

But it's still 'the word of gawd'. Apparently.

2. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

If you can't pee off bigots who can you pee off?

3. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Well you did a good job on Hudson what ever his name is. :p

I rode through you village earlier, having a blast out on my bike.

4. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

just noticed you've reached 'well known' status Mr Devs, ( holds both hands in front of mouth to amplify voice) HEY THEE ADMIN, the dev's has been around since the forum kicked off in 2003, he/she has long been a quality poster,a knowledgeable chap and once claimed to be head poster of this forum,which no one challanged, He's very well known indeed and should at least have the status, 'top honcho'

tomplum,news at ten, Wigan, :)

5. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

You weren't on a trike were you?

6. 'Trike'? Is that when you are both gay and, um, not gay?

7. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

That's called Musical Theatre Dev's

8. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Hudson is still coming on and looking at posts but seems not to want to talk any more.

9. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Nooooooo, trikes are for peeps who can't ride bikes.:D

10. Mr GrimNasty

Mr GrimNasty Active Member

Ah classic DA, I bet you've loved the lefty BBC setting up 'wrong'-thinkers as pitiful shameful ludicrous bigots over the last few days.

This law has redefined marriage, no dictionary (until recent law changes) ever mentioned same sex-marriage, it was always specifically a man and a woman.
    So it is not even just a religious value. It is a societal value that has existed probably as long as mankind could communicate.

You should ask yourself what the political agenda is hiding behind destroying all our historical societal values.

So tell me DA, if gay-marriage is marriage, how it consummated? Ans: It can't be, ever. It isn't marriage. Ever.

11. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

chips, how do you know he's coming on and not posting? are you a admin fella, or just a cleverer poster?

I've never seen the point of trikes or sidecar outfits, I understand fully bikes, the speed,the trill,cutting through traffic, the lookin' cool knee draggin' the floor, the full in yer face real man thing, the terminator,the badass fannymagnet pull and the mechanical balance of man and machine (notice i never mentioned wimmin) travelling faster that no other form of transport offers for the same amount of money, A man that gets dressed up in a fancy dress brighly coloured suit with a hat and matching gloves, but no handbag in sight, which offers little or not protection from a collision with a country full of wimmin driven 4x4's and knows it will seriously change his life or end it, needs either help or very strong medicene,
    o_O

12. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

that was a fairly long winded, rather dull joke ........ so what's the punch line ?

13. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

At least with gay marriage, there's never going to be an argument about who's left the toilet seat up. :p:p:p:p:p:p

14. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

TomP, do you really think I'm admin?

Grimbo, would you like to post some actual facts to back up your bigotry.

Phil, I just happen to have seen a few trikes in Cory's Mill Sainsbury's recently but I was joking.

Do big ego's and thin skins go together?

15. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

16. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

You've got hide like a rhino HA.

17. Mr Grim, your post has a lot in common with a gay couple - a complete load of ba****ks.

(I made that one up - quite chuffed with it...)

18. malkie129

malkie129 Screwfix Select

Like that DA :p

19. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

No Chips I don't realy think you're admin, I just wondered how can you tell Huddie's looking in but not posting, is there a way to see who's in the shop?