Work Pants - what's available now?

Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by wau5, Sep 29, 2016.

1. wau5

wau5 Active Member

Have never bought a real ''work'' pants before, but I have heard that there are tons of cool stuff available now so wanted to see If I can get something decent.
    What I'm looking for is:
    -something that doesn't makes you look like a homeless man or a typical painter which goes to tesco all colorful #-o
    -something very comfortable when you are bending/sliding on floor and if any would have an anti-builders butt function that would be such a cool thing to have :D
    -Lots of pockets that are large enough to put stuff in and.... take it out without a hassle.
    -knee protectors that I can put in them, I just can't get on with a standard cheapo knee protectors..
    -Durable ,so I can use and abuse them.

I'm always working in shorts as I don't have any proper trousers which are good for working, but it's getting a bit cold now so have to find something.

2. Rob_bv

Rob_bv Active Member

I've got a pair of Dickie's which are OK, plenty of pocket room and comfortable enough; a pair of DeWalts which are about a year old and still going strong - great pair of work trousers but sadly covered in various shades of silicon; a pair of crappy JCB ones which I bought on special offer when I was a fatty and are now 6" too big around the waist; and a pair of tatty old black jeans that seem indestructible.

3. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

There was a thread on here about workwear about two week ago,

4. KIAB

KIAB Super Member