Best ever immigration policy.

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by ally1957, Sep 5, 2007.

1. ban-all-sheds

ban-all-sheds New Member

No more so than the racism of you and your fellow hate-merchants.

You are none of these things - you debase the country, you cheapen and dirty it.

If by "they" you mean racists like you and ally1957 then you are in a minority.

As for wearing thin, it's not as thin as the veneer of civilisation that you pretend to have. For as long as you continue to spout your despicable views, I will continue to tell you you are despicable.

You have as much freedom here to say what say what you believe as do I, but if you don't like the reaction you get, take it to some white supremacist site where you'll get a sympathetic hearing.

[Edited by: admin5]

2. sooyar

sooyar New Member

[/i][/b] am honourable.

You am **** I think, looking at how decent you are.
    You am also a *.

[Edited by: admin5]

3. sooyar

sooyar New Member

But you are a 'wonderful human being'.

4. oliver1234

oliver1234 New Member

I think you're winning BAS

5. devil's advocate

devil's advocate New Member

I think I know who I'd rather have a pint with.

6. sooyar

sooyar New Member

That's as maybe, but I'm busy, so you'll have to go with the lunatic.

7. devil's advocate

devil's advocate New Member

Which is a shame, sooyar, as you're clearly not stupid, and can be quite funny.

Sometimes

8. sooyar

sooyar New Member

I said (I don't believe they are in the minority yet)

BAS said
    If by "they" you mean racists like you and ally1957 then you are in a minority.

And then BAS said
    "'Racist' blackmail"? In what way am I blackmailing you?

Because, like all pc fanatics, you brand anybody with a different view as a 'racist', so stifling any further debate. It's a technique which has been all too successful in this country, but like I said is wearing very thin now. Come back with another of your long 'arguing with points out of context' replies if you must, and I know you must (that loony fanatic thing again), but I won't be banging my head against the brick wall of your tiny mind any longer.

9. ban-all-sheds

ban-all-sheds New Member

I'm not a PC fanatic.

No - only racists.

I have no interest in debating the merits of racism.

BTW - that was yet more proof - if you weren't a racist you wouldn't mind things that hindered the spread of racist propaganda.

And what are you going to do about it? Life's a ****, isn't it <span __jive_emoticon_name="grin" __jive_macro_name="emoticon" class="jive_macro jive_emote" src="http://migration_03.ps.jiveland.com:7003/images/emoticons/grin.gif"

Thank god for that.

10. ally1957

ally1957 New Member

Presume it was you that had my post about the boat people pulled by the PC brigade. Changes nothing as far as I'm concerned; as a black friend of mine once told me, "the black man's worst enemy is the black man", hence all the chaos,famine and corruption all over Africa these days since they got their independence. They are past masters at destroying their own countries and then we invite them over here to do the same to our country

11. ban-all-sheds

ban-all-sheds New Member

But when are you going to get it into your head that if your posts get pulled, or edited out of existence, it's not because of "the PC brigade", it's not because the people removing them are wrong, it's because your views are genuinely offensive, genuinely wrong, and are supported by only a fringe minority.

Your views are not welcome here.

12. ally1957

ally1957 New Member

As one who has very many good friends around the world of all different nationalities,colour and religion and having lived with these people in their own countries for over twenty years I feel I'm far better qualified on this subject than most as I know how the very people in question feel themselves about this.
    Certainly more more qualified than your good self who is no doubt just another armchair critic with an opinion on every topic raised without any first hand experience of the subject

13. biasqinc

biasqinc Member

When do you guys actually do any work? I can't believe this thread is still going.

14. ally1957

ally1957 New Member

I am at work, you don't think I'd be here in my free time do you ?

15. plumber31

plumber31 New Member

Sorry, I thought I was on the plumbing forum, must've pressed the wrong button. Carry on.

16. ally1957

ally1957 New Member

Hey! BAS, take a look at todays news regarding your beloved law abiding migrants.

17. russ295

russ295 New Member

from Liam Byrne the immigration ministers mouth..

"It's also important that those we welcome into the UK understand our traditions, learn English and use our language."

yeah righto!

russ.

ah ferk i had promised myself i wouldn't comment on this and the "other" thread.

never mind.

18. budzinski

budzinski New Member

this new rule is for people trying to come here from poor places and they have no skills and they don't know english.do not confuse these people with skilled people like us and others

19. ally1957

ally1957 New Member

this new rule is for people trying to come here from
    poor places and they have no skills and they don't
    know english.do not confuse these people with skilled
    people like us and others

Quite correct Budzinski although your statement applies to half of Britain as well as some immigrants.

20. budzinski

budzinski New Member

the british who do not work and get money from the government should be made to work and made to learn english and skills so they can get jobs same rule as for immigrants