Bosch GSR 10,8 V-EC HX Professional Cordless Screwdriver Review

Discussion in 'Tool Talk' started by Hudson's Joinery, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Bosch GSR 10,8 V-EC HX Professional Cordless Screwdriver
    [​IMG]
    The GSR 10,8 V-EC HX is small and compact at just 135 cm in length with its light weight at 0,7 kg its easy to handle even in the tightest situation like 300mm Draw units and power is not a issue with its 2.0Ah battery and the EC motor there is ample to be used for pretty much every aplication

As a kitchen installer I use this driver all day and the battery lasts a full day I must screw 200 screw in per job with the battery status its easy to know when it running low and even when it runs out its no problem with the 45 Min quick charger and spare battery

With the L Boxx system storage is easy just click and go or stack
    [​IMG]
    It has some really querky features too

LED Light
    Bit Holder
    Colour Clip ( So no confusion who is who’s )
    Belt clip

Fantastic Tool at a Fantastic Price

2. itchyspanner

itchyspanner Member

for your trade as a kitchen fitter its prob ideal. Ive owned and used almost every 10.8v screw driver and drill driver and they all have good and bad points. my fav is the dewalt due to the grip and balance.

3. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

I gave up on Bosch last year, I was a massive blue bosch fan but sadly the quality just isnt there any more.

Had a GOP 10.8v which destroyed battery after battery. Even a 4.0a/h 10.8v didnt last long.

Gradually switching over to Dewalt for my cordless kit and Festool/Metabo for my corded.

4. snezza30

snezza30 Member

I currently have 5 Bosch cordless Drills / Impacts and all are between 5 and 7 years old, all with the original batteries (NiMh and NiCad)
    I use mine pretty much every working day and they have all lasted the test of time very well. About 4 weeks back, one of my 14v Bosch drills seized up solid, so I just threw it and started to look for a replacement.

After doing a lot of homework and handling a couple of drills at my local tool dealer,I decided to buy a new Festool C15 Drill Set, and it is in a different league regarding the quality. When my Bosch's eventually give up, I will replace them with the Festool equivalent's.

Yes, they are a lot of money but I think you can see and feel where that extra money has gone.

Snezza.

5. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

After Hudson was caught out passing off photo's of other peoples work as his own he just sneaks on here to see what others are saying about him and then sneaks off again. It's very sad.

6. goldenboy

goldenboy Super Member

Whats that all about then mate?

7. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member