Central heating pump not working after returning from holiday

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by BrenWeb, Sep 14, 2014.

1. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Good job Tomp's sending me a pen. I have a very bad habit at work of keeping my pens in my back pocket. When I get in me car at the end of the day, I usually snap one of them. T'other bug bear is when the top comes off in me pocket. Last month I got home from work and sat for half an hour on our cream leather sofa. When I got up to mek a cuppa, missus went crackers.. There was black ink all over where I'd sat. :eek::eek:

2. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

our post only arrives around 12/1pm so i did't have your key ring to boost my spirits till i got home, and after a hellof a day, it brought a smile to my face, I'm hoping the pens will arrive tomorrow, I put a 1st class stamp on so they should do,:)

3. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

I bet the postie will nick mine Tomp (and replace it with a red rubber band) :p:p:p:p

4. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

I bet your popular sometimes with the missus.:)

5. plumberboy

Nowt yet Tom its like waiting for Christmas.:(:)

6. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

blimey I could have walked there and put it through your letterbox, I wonder if i should have used a jiffy envelope? :confused:, Don't worry I've still got a couple left, if you don't get um by tomorrow I'll use jiffies and resend, :)

7. plumberboy

No worries Tom.;)