Crack reappeared!

Discussion in 'Painters' Talk' started by koolpc, Oct 14, 2016.

1. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

NO PVA :mad:, not needed, cause so many problems.

2. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Ok, so just give it a chance to dry properly and then paint as normal? I am hoping that it cracked again due to being above the rad! Rad off now.

3. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Yeah put plenty of PVA on the whole wall 5 full coats should do the trick then seal that with 3 undiluted coats of bitumastic paint.

KIAB likes this.
  4. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Thanks. Sound advice from the Crack lover himself, astrafax! lol :D:p

5. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

To help you out as you are obviously struggling and I don't like to see a Buddy struggle, would you like me to supply for free the PVA and Bitumastic paint and apply it out of the goodness of my heart all for free as well? Oh! and I'll splash the wet bitumastic with sharp sand before it dries as I find this method gives the paint something to adhere to.

KIAB likes this.
  6. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Astramax likes this.
  7. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Message for toolpc,
    Thought it was you who liked filling cracks as you've filled more than a few this week. ;):eek:

8. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

I know you like to splash when you see a crack but please, this is not that kind of forum!!! :D:D:p:p:oops::oops:

9. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Sorry I didn't realise you are a Tory I'll change the word splash to blind, trouble is I was trying to keep the wording simple so you could understand.

10. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Lol, Mr Crack, astrafax, man of straight talking!! lol :p:p:D