Lewis Hamilton

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Astramax, Dec 3, 2016.

1. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Waw, bit late to the party are you?

2. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

How many World Championships has he won? :p:p:p

koolpc likes this.
  3. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

If you put Lewis Hamilton in a F1 car from from 80's,90's,or earlier, without all the electronic gubbings, he would struggle behind the wheel.

4. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Exactly!

5. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

RUBBISH

6. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

That what he said, you don't need to repeat him. :p:p:p:p:p:p

7. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Lets start with Lotus 49.:eek:

8. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Racing is what he is good at, when it's wet he's awesome.

koolpc likes this.
  9. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

Lewis Hamilton is a brilliant driver, there's no doubt about that but what he forgets is that F1 is a team sport as is most motor racing and he should have followed team instructions, he put Nico's championship at risk and points for the team, just for an outside chance that he would be world champ. I'll not be surprised if Mercedes lets him go to another team and tries to get Max Verstappen and/or Sebastian Vettel and/or Fernando Alonso for next year. Sebastian Vettel will probably jump at the chance and Fernando Alonso will be quite keen, but Red Bull will try hard to hang on to Max Verstappen and cheque books will win.
    I enjoy F1 but I prefer WEC and MotoGP

10. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Rubbish..................

Merc would not let the best driver go! Plus, Merc have said they are not taking matters any further.

11. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

But they have, he retired. :D:D:D:D

12. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Screwfix Select

Let's face it whoever drives for Merc will be contending the championship, that's why it's carp

13. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

It may be a different story next year; new regs may see Red Bull on top, they have always been the best at aerodynamics. Don't underestimate Williams; Valtieri Bottas is a darned good driver and there's a seat vacated by Felipe Massa.
    Roll on the 2017 season, it will be a cracker that's for sure.

14. collectors

collectors Member

Hah! Well all i can say is that i have overtaken Lewis Hamilton many times on the track at Rye House. It's a minor thing that he was 9 years old & in a 80cc cadet kart & i was 40 in a 100cc formula kart, I'm still saying i was quicker. LOL. This is when Rye house karting track had a free for all on practice days.
    Joking aside, I must take my hat off to Tony "his farther" he put a lots of time & money into Lewis's karting & was a real nice guy. We used to see many pushy dads with young kids having a real go because there son wasn't fast enough. From what i had seen Lewis's dad sorted the kart & Lewis out together in a nice way.
    So, what ever Tony did to help Lewis back then has certainly paid off. WELL DONE TO THE BOTH OF YOU.