Weather- rain

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Demonica, Jul 26, 2015.

1. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

Oooh you been down my neck of the woods :) great place isn't it? Very bendy road leading up to it if you go from hatherleigh direction. Several 90 degree ones :eek:
    That's nice that she's moving here. You get lots for your money here. Some stunning views around the area.

2. I know 'em roads well. I had to travel a massive 15 minutes to get to Torrington.

There's a farmhouse in Winkleigh that has around a half-dozen Citroen 2CVs stuck up in the tree. Both amusing and dismaying... :(

3. miss pickle

Haha! Really? I must go and have a look :eek: I've only been there once. I took my dad there for lunch one day. If I remember correctly there is a great butchers there. Very popular :)

4. Demonica

Demonica Member

I'm not having a very good day today, other half had lost his temper with the door, the lock has gone in it as well. Kids are in the way all the time so I have got very little done at all today.
    It's a nightmare getting another door for the caravan, can't find one on line anywhere and the cost of it to be looked at and serviced, sighs have to wait for money to come through.
    My other half has lost his rag and has given up on the caravan at the moment. Anyone know where I can get parts for a Vanroyce at all. :-/. As always I'm to blame for things going wrong and not checking the caravan properly, tush the lads checked it as well. :mad:. Not amused, starting to wonder if I should part exchange both caravans for a new one. :-/.

5. miss pickle

Awww no! :( That's why I'm single Monica :D I don't have to poke up with any tantrums, bottom burping, snoring, or ball scratching anymore haha! smiley-dance019.gif

Can you post a pic of the door and lock maybe? :oops: I'm pretty sure the men on here will be able to give some ideas. They are very clever :)
    Its a nice van so it would be a shame to give up on it. New ones are so expensive :eek: you need a mortgage nowadays for a new one.

Demonica likes this.
  6. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

How strange.:eek:

Some very nice pubs around the area, a few I use to get in many years ago, have long gone sadly.:(

As for locks,if they get a difficult to turn the key,etc, graphite powder is brilliant for lubricating them.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  7. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Can you not swap the lock over from the other van.

8. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Apart from the ball scratching, I bet you do all the others. :D:D:D

9. miss pickle

Oh how nice of you to finally turn up phil :p had a nice date night did we:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    stopped out til all hours I see :eek:

10. miss pickle

:oops: now why didn't I think of that ??? See monica :D I told you they were clever ;)

11. miss pickle

I have replied to you on the teenage thread about the caravans :rolleyes: and as you can see I did grace your thread this morning with my presence! So stop telling me off :mad:
    I'm always in trouble :( even Monica puts me in the naughty corner :oops:

Demonica likes this.
  12. miss pickle

Ere' Phil!

smiley-love006.gif

Demonica likes this.
  13. Demonica

Demonica Member

Morning again, yes I know there a nice van. Don't blame you for been single, I was hoping to be the same, but as the landlord of my previous house couldn't afford to have the repairs done and I had no where else to go, I had no choice but to go back and live with the second ex hubby:-o. Council wouldn't help me as the wanted a reference of the landlord, but he wouldn't give any references even tho if lived at the property for 7 years. I'm surrounded by men in my household I have four sons that live with me plus the ex hubby. Oh and two daughters my other daughter is due to give birth I think sometime today again, she's on her third one, just hope she don't have any more as I can't do with demanding screaming kids no more. Kids and men have a lot in common, they have tantrums. Much prefer my dog gnasher, he's a jack chi. :-D

14. Demonica

Demonica Member

My jack chi gnasher. Much prefer than a man, still as much trouble tho. ;-)

Attached Files:

15. miss pickle

Awww cute :) lovely glossy coat Monica!!! :)

16. miss pickle

I know a bit about renting ;) been doing it on my own 9 years now.
    If it was through an agency then your ex landlord is breaking the law by not providing a reference.
    There is always a way and always people out there that will help you.
    You just have to be doggy determined :D like moi.
    Some people aren't great living on their own though. I on the other hand seem to excel at it :rolleyes:
    You also have the added problem of health issues.
    I'm rather a selfish human being so I never seem to have much trouble moving on from people but life is too short to spend it unhappy!
    Hope today is better for you :)
    Sorry I'm not much help :oops:

17. Demonica

Demonica Member

Na it wasn't through an agency unfortunately, I don't have a problem living on my own, like picking caravans I get dodgy houses as well.
    Like yourself I'm selfish in my own way, I'm more of a hermit, I try not to deal with people too much or too often. My sarcastic Ness often offends others, plus been a hermit I don't often have much to talk about as I don't do much apart from make art and sort out a caravan these days,oh plus having to spend time in bed which I hate doing.

18. miss pickle

I'm a bit of a hermit. I'm happier on here rambling to everyone :D
    I do my swimming and gym classes but I've got me own weights now so I normally do it at home with my girl now as she is training for her jockey fitness test in October. And I walk the dog 3 times a day as she is a border collie and needs the exersize.
    I'm loving doing up old wooden stuff :) I'm learning fast and I've spent a fair bit of money on it so I refuse to be beat o_O luckily I've got the gab to sell ice to an Eskimo so fingers crossed :D
    Id be stuffed if I didn't have my health so you have my sympathies. Can't be easy :(

19. miss pickle

Damp test today then Monica? Hope it goes well for you :) let us know.
    Haven't seen you on here for a few days :( hope everything is OK.