Which combi boiler ?

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by jav, Oct 26, 2009.

1. GKU

GKU New Member

JEEZ ......Enuff already , this is worse than watchin paint dry ...... BORING , turn the record player off ***

:(

2. jav

jav Member

Musky you rogue tosser , your definately in the right place amongst your tozzer rogue mates

3. musky1

musky1 New Member

Got any cheap sabre boilers on yer caravan site. :^O :^O

4. jav

jav Member

5. musky1

musky1 New Member

:^O :^O :^O

6. jav

jav Member

something definately wrong with you

7. musky1

musky1 New Member

something definately wrong with you

:^O :^O :^O

8. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

jav- there are plenty of good, helpful and amusing contributors on here.

People like Chris, Tom, Hotdog, Gb, Tackie, bathstyle etc etc.

Walter is a drivelling pest and it would appear that you are also a humourless troll.

If you can't take the heat....

9. The Dormouse

The Dormouse New Member

So Combi's are unreliable rubbish Captain?.

As sales are better than ever after over a quarter of a century, there must be good money in unreliable rubbish.

10. Captain Leaky

Captain Leaky New Member

There is indeed good money to be made installing, servicing and repairing combi's!

Just look at all the " I have a combi problem..." posts on here!

11. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

jav is Water Systems new rent boy!!

12. jav

jav Member

Dick, you rogues just cant help yourself can you? there are a few people who have said some sensible things, but then weve got the dicks on here as well.

13. jav

jav Member

captain what would you suggest is a good system boiler around £700.? if combis are rubbish, what do some of THE REAL plumbers/proffesionals , think of the award winning and which? recommended best buy Baxi Duo Tec

comments from REAL PROS. Please, not Tom, Dick , or Harry

14. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Who are you calling a rogue bum boy? We have proved without doubt that Water Systems is not only stuffing your starfish, but he has no installation experience and can't judge any appliance or system.

However, you have sided with him & taken his very poor judgement as gospel, well Hell mend you!!

15. jav

jav Member

dear dear DICK, whats the matter, cant handle the truth, for your info I dont know Water Systems and he may or may not have given me good advice, You take up your problems with him directly.I have nothing to do with it

but I have made a fair assesment on some of you , judgeing some of your responses on other posts, when I call you rogue that is exactly what you are. you are unproffesional rif raff, giving good responsible plumbers a bad name, you are a disgrace to your trade.

16. HOTDOG ø

HOTDOG ø Active Member

17. Guest

"stuffing your starfish"

LOL :^O :^O

18. jav

jav Member

Hotdog thanks for that, but can you also read the bit about the Baxi, have you used them and /or what is your opinion, as it proven to be more efficient.

19. Dick Puller

Dick Puller New Member

Ach, everyone should recommend the worst shed they can think of, this **** doesn't deserve any help!!

What about a Aristan, they're one of the best boilers on the market.

20. musky1

musky1 New Member

Listem up javvy boy,this the best advice yer gonna be given. get yerself a Baxi platinum dou tec 33kw,which will give you 13ltrs a minute, coupled up with 5 year parts and labour warranty for about 900 squid.

So there you have it,now **** off